Comment on page
The user handbook of 0xGen
0xGen Widget integrates the most popular liquidity aggregators into one simple interface, offering the widest range of tokens and best exchange rates between any token pair.
We aim to provide the most friendly UX for users and the most powerful tools for developers to allow them to easily access the best-in-class swap experience in their application, interface, or on-chain programs.
Integrate 0xGen in order to:
- Few steps to access to deepest liquidity in the existed market.
- Let your users swap in the best price without leaving your dApp.
- Converting to the required currency for an NFT purchase or any other in-app usage (e.g. WETH).
- Automatically stay up to date with the latest tokens and liquidity sources.
- Make swaps a revenue source by adding your own platform fee to the transaction.
- You don't have to develop a full front-back-contract workflow for the swap feature, we provided a full collection of the most effective and reliable aggregators on the market.
- We exposed the color, width, and other style interfaces in the dependency so you can choose the color you like to fit with your website style.
No platform can be considered entirely risk free. The risks related to the 0xGen highly depend on the aggregator we chose.
To address this issue, we only integrate the tried-and-true aggregators across the cryptocurrency industry. Our back-end system will continue testing to ensure whether the aggregator we integrated works well, if not, the service will suspend immediately.
On the other side, we promise we build this project totally by the industry standard and obey business ethics. All APIs we provide are based on the current services we have that are tested and verified by the open development community. We don't collect users' data for any illegal purpose, and all our services are open-sourced on Github so you can review them if you consider about your account safety.